Federal Public Service Commission FPSC is a department responsible for hiring talented candidates for the Federal Government of Pakistan. FPSC plays a vital role in the future of the country.
The FPSC is an independent department developed under the constitution of Pakistan for conducting competitive examinations and selecting the best candidates for the Federal Government of Pakistan. FPSC hires the candidates after completing a process based on merit.
Latest FPSC Job Openings
Prepare FPSC Test OnlineThis is very important for the candidates who want to prepare FPSC written test and interview. They take admission in different institutes or academies and pay a high fee for this purpose. Nowadays this expense is not bearable for candidates who belong to middle-class families. In this era of Information technology, you should think smartly and prepare for your FPSC test online. There are many websites that offer FPSC material online. You can download FPSC Past Papers, FPSC MCQs, FPSC Guess Papers, and E-books online in PDF format. Here we also offer you FPSC Preparation Material Online. Click on the link below for FPSC Test Preparation Material Online.
Type of FPSC JobsHere we elaborate on how many FPSC jobs are announced every year:
- Administrative Services
- FPSC Police Jobs
- FPSC Foreign Affairs Jobs
- FPSC Taxation and Customs Jobs
- Audit and Accounts
- Information Technology
- Education Sector
- Health Care
- Engineering-related Jobs.
Eligibility for FPSC JobsFPSC eligibility varies according to the job, scale, and department. Following are the general eligibility criteria that a candidate should meet before applying online for FPSC Jobs:
- Candidates must be a citizen of Pakistan / Pakistani National.
- A candidate having a domicile in Azad Jammu and Kashmir or Gilgit Baltistan can also apply for FPSC Jobs.
- Minimum education eligibility is graduation for FPSC careers.
- The age limit should be between 21 to 30 years old, very post-wise.
- Medically fit candidates are the preference of every department. But often disabled person jobs are announced in FPSC, where Disabled persons can apply.
How to apply for FPSC JobsFirst of all, read the advertisement and check your eligibility for the FPSC current job, if you are eligible then follow these simple steps to apply online:
- Open the official website of FPSC which is www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button available on the homepage in the top menu.
- Select the job title where you want to apply and click on it.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now a form will appear, here you select your job and fill in basic information such as CNIC number, gender, religion, etc.
- After these, you have to fill out all the forms with your personal information, qualification, experience, and fee information then submit an application.
- Save the tracking number which will be computer generated, which will help you in the future.
Required Documents for FPSC Jobs Applications
- All the educational certificates original and in scan form should be Infront of you while you are applying online for FPSC Jobs online.
- Scanned copy of the Photograph which is the size of 100 kb only. If your image is larger then resize it from online free tools.
- Scan copy of CNIC from back and front.
- Scanned copy of the bank receipt which is very important during the application process.
FPSC Contact Information:
- Address: FPSC office address is Federal Public Service Commission, Agha Khan Road, Sector F 5/1, Islamabad
- Website: www.fpsc.gov.pk
- UAN: 051-111-000-248
- Email: [email protected]