KPK Police Jobs Apply Now
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Police jobs has been announced for the candidates who are local of KPK with domicile and have relevant qualification. KPK Police announced vacancies through different testing services such as ETEA, NTS, and KPPSC. If you are searching for latest KPK Police jobs than you are on right place. Here you will find the Latest KPK Police Vacancies list, How to apply, Eligibility criteria, salary and benefits, Required documents, and selection process.
Table of Contents
About KPK Police
Khaybar Pakhtunkhwa KPK Police was known as frontier police in the past. It’s basic motive is the maintain the law and order situation in the KPK Province. There are about 70 thousand police men and women in the KPK Police Pakistan to protect the 26 million people of KPK. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police services are listed below:
- Canine Unit
- Forensic Science Laboratory FSL
- Dispute Resolution Council DRC
- Bomb Disposal Unit BDU
- Special Combat Unit SCU
- Police Assistant Line PAL
- Police Specialized Schools PSS
- Elite Women Commandos EWC
- Police Access Service PAC
- Traffic Warden Service TWS
- Counter Terrorism Department CTD
KPK Police providing the above mentioned services for there public to protect them from crimes and criminals.
How to apply for KPK Police
If you are interested and medically fit than you can apply for the KPK Police. Follow these simple steps:
- Visit the District Police Officer Office which is called as DPO office with your original documents.
- Submit your copy of attested documents to the DPO office.
- If KPK Police announce any vacancy they also mention the eligibility criteria including physical, medical, and education requirement. If you full fill all the eligibility criteria than they will short list you for test/interview.
- Sometimes, they announced the KPK Polie Vacancies through the testing services such as ETEA, NTS, PTS, FPSC, and ITS. Then you have to apply through their official website of any testing service.
- When you apply online for KPK Police then you have to pass the written test and interview.
Required Documents for Application
- Application / Application form.
- Attested copies of your educational Certificates.
- Attested copy of CNIC.
- Attested copy of Domicile.
- Latest Passport size photographs.
Eligibility Criteria for KPK Police
- Minimum education Matric if you are applying for Constable. For other posts they will mention the required qualification in the advertisement.
- Age should be 18-25 years old.
- Height must be 5′ & 7″.
- Chest must be 33″ x 34- 1/2″.
- Able to run 3-4 Kilometers in given time limit.
- A candidate hires after the completion of these steps:
- Application Submission online / offline. (as mention in the advertisement)
- Physical test (Height, Chest, Push-ups, Race)
- Written test (subject/MCQs based)
- Medical Test from THQ hospitals
- The candidates who complete the above mention process call for interview.
- After interview, merit list prepare for successful candidates and hire for KPK police.
Ranks and Scales
|Inspector General of Police / Provincial Police Officer||(IGP/PPO)||22/21|
|Additional Inspector General||Addl: IG||21|
|Deputy Inspector General / Regional Police Officer / City Police Officer||DIG / RPO / CCPO||20|
|Senior Superintendent of Police / Assistant Inspector General||SSP/AIG||19|
|Superintendent of Police||SP||18|
|Additional Superintendent of Police / Deputy Superintendent of Police||ASP / DSP||17|
|Station House Officer / Police Inspector||SHO||16|
KPK Police Written Test Syllabus
The written test, largely based on the standard of Matric Syllabus, shall consist of one paper carrying 100 marks and shall be taken in the following subjects
- English 15 Marks
- Urdu 15 Marks
- Islamic Studies (Ethics for non Muslims) 15 Marks
- General Knowledge ( Including Pakistan Studies) 20 Marks
- Math’s 15 Marks
Total Marks 100
The minimum qualifying marks in the written test shall be forty percent 40% of the tot marks and each part shall be qualified with the same percentage.