The Latest Jobs In State Bank Of Pakistan 2023 have been announced on the SPB Careers website. SBP the central bank, is looking the energetic and dynamic candidates for the following Positions. If you are waiting for these Bank Jobs In Pakistan should apply before the last date. Here is a great chance to show your skills and gain experience in the future. The last date to apply for State Bank Of Pakistan Jobs is 02-10-2023. Apply Now.
|Hiring Organization||State Bank Of Pakistan SBP|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||20+|
|Address||Deputy Director, Resource Management HRD, SBP 10th Floor, SBP Main Building I.I, Chandigarh Road, Karachi.|
|Estimated Salary||Rs. 45000 – 66000/- PKR|
State Bank Of Pakistan Karachi Jobs New Advertisement
SBP Jobs Detail
|Post Titele||Required Qualification|
SBP Old Jobs Below
State Bank Of Pakistan Jobs In Karachi Detail
|Post Title||Required Qualification|
|Payment System Security Specialist||Bachelor/Masters|
Eligibility Criteria For SPB Bank Jobs
- Applicants’ minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Information System/IT-related discipline from a reputed HEC-recognized university or foreign university.
- Having relevant certificates in the Database Administrator/ Software development/ CISSP, CEH, and CIPP.
- The maximum age limit is 40 years.
- The candidates have at least 4 years of experience in the relevant field.
Download Advertisement State Bank Of Pakistan Jobs
on this page banks jobs have been advertised. If You want to make a career in the Bank field you are on the exact page. On this page, you can see The Bank Jobs advertisement, details, eligibility criteria and how to apply.
You Can Also See The Latest Jobs Below
How To Apply For SBP Bank Jobs
- Interested candidates should apply on this SBP website https://www.sbp.org.pk/careers/status.asp
- The arranged application should be shared through the given mail address.
- Address: Deputy Director, Resource Management HRD, SBP 10th Floor, SBP Main Building I.I, Chandigarh Road, Karachi.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/Interview.
- Females Minorities, Transgender, and Disabled Persons are encouraged to apply.
- Handwritten applications will not be entertained.
- The last date is 02 October 2023