The latest PPSC Syllabus has been announced on the official PPSC website for the posts of Auditor, Assistant, and Stenographer. PPSC Written Test and Pattern are also mentioned on this page. All details of subjects and patterns are written here.
Table of Contents
PPSC Syllabus For The Post Of Auditor
Recruitment to two posts of Auditor on Regular Basis in the Board Of Revenue.
PPSC Written Test For Auditor
One paper of MCQ type written 100 marks and 90 minutes duration
The syllabus is as under:
- Qualification Related Questions 80%
- General ability including Knowledge, including Pak Studies, Current Affairs, Geography, English, Urdu, Everyday Sciences, and Computer Studies
PPSC Syllabus For The Post Assistant
recruitment to four 4 posts of Assistant on a regular basis in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner/District Collector, Bahawalnagar.
PPSC Written Test For Assistant
- One Paper MCQs type general ability written test of 100 Marks and 90 minutes duration comprising questions on General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies, Geography, basic mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science, and basic computer Studies.
PPSC Syllabus For The Post Stenographer
Recruitment to 10 posts of Stenographer on a regular basis in the office of the Deputy Commissioner/District Collector, Bahawalpur Board Of Revenue.
Syllabus Shorthand and Typing Test
- A speed of 70 words per minute in shorthand in English and 35 words per minute in typewriting English.
- Computer Literate MS Office.