Pakistan Navy Jobs
Pakistan Navy jobs often announced through different Newspapers published in the Pakistan. If you are searching for the Latest Pak Navy vacancies than you are on right place. We post the updated information about Pakistan Navy Jobs, Results, Navy test preparations, and Schedules. on this page we will discuss about the eligibility criteria, how to apply, benefits to join Pak Navy, and salary of Pak Navy.
Table of Contents
Latest Pak Navy Jobs
How to apply for Pak Navy Jobs
If you are interested and eligible than there are two easy way to apply for Pakistan Navy.
- One is recruitment and selection center where you will visit with your original and attested photocopies of degrees, CNIC, Domicile, B From, passport size pictures, and 100/- Uncrossed Postal Order in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad.
- second is apply online through the official website of Pakistan Navy: www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Here you need to know about the use of internet. Here you will fill online form developed by the Pakistan Navy with your all information such as Personal details, Qualifications details, and experience if you have it.
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Navy
Very simple criteria has been defined by the Navy. If you fall on it you can apply.
- Citizen of Pakistan can apply only.
- Applicant’s age should be between 16 1/2 to 21 years for civilians and 17-23 for in services candidates.
- Minimum height should be 5′ 4″.
If you have above three abilities, than you are eligible to apply for Pakistan Navy Vacancies.
Selection Procedure of Pak Navy
Applicant passes from four different phases for selection.
- Initial Test which can be a written test from the subjects of Mathematics, General Knowledge, English, and Pakistan Studies.
- After the completion of written test, student need to pass the medical test from the CMH designated by the Pak Navy.
- The applicants who pass the medical test, they called for interview.
- The candidates who clear the interview. Navy select the candidates on merit. Merit based on written test/medical test, and interview marks.
Rank and Salaries
- We collect the salary information from different websites. For authentic information about the salary of Navy officials contact with Navy offices.
- Midshipman (Rs. 35000-50000 PKR during training)
- Sub-lieutenant (Rs. 50000-60000 PKR)
- Lieutenant (Rs. 70000-80000 PKR)
- Lieutenant Commander (Rs. 80000-90000 PKR)
- Commander (Rs. 100,000 – 115,000 PKR)
- Captain (Rs. 150,000 – 160,000 PKR)
- Commodore (Rs. 170,000 – 180,000 PKR)
- Rear Admiral (Rs. 200,000 – 250,0000 PKR)
- Vice Admiral
- Admiral of the Fleet