Current PPSC Job Openings
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC is a department of Government responsible for selecting and hiring competent applicants for many administrative and management positions in the Punjab Province.
The department PPSC was started in 1937 under British Governance. This department is specially designed for Punjab Province to hire competent candidates. The core objective of PPSC is to conduct a transparent recruitment process. PPSC follows a merit-based recruitment process. The candidates are hired after a best performance in written tests, and interviews. PPSC’s head office is situated in Lahore near Shimla Pahari. Now PPSC has established its sub-offices in major cities of Pakistan.
Latest PPSC Jobs Announced
PPSC Exam Types
The PPSC conducts different exams every year such as Provincial Management Services PMS, the Combined Competitive Examination CCE, the Assistant Director AD exam, and many more according to the Government requirement.
PPSC also helps the Punjab Government to conduct different trainings and development of Civil Servants.
How to apply for PPSC Jobs
If you are interested and eligible and want to apply for PPSC Jobs, You need to follow the below steps:
- Open the PPSC Official website which is: www.ppsc.gop.pk and click on the “Apply Online” button available on the home page.
- A list will occur select the post for which you want to apply and then click on the “Proceed” button.
- Read the “important Instructions” first and check the undertaking checkbox and then click on the “Apply Online” Button.
- Your original documents and scan copies of your CNIC, Photographs should be with you when you are going to apply online for PPSC Jobs.
- In this form Enter your Personal Information and click on the “Proceed” Button.
- Now Fill in the Fee Payment information here. The serial number of your fee receipt which you have paid in any Bank designated by the PPSC.
- Upload your scan photographs which will be the latest and in soft form. The size of the image should be up to 25KB. For resizing images use online tools available on the internet.
- Now fill in your qualification and click on the “Save” button.
- Now fill in your experience record if you have or requirement that posts and clicks on the “Save Information” button.
- After all steps, this is the final where you have to click on the “Submit Application” Button.
- Your application is submitted, please save your application number which will help you later when you will update your information on PPSC online portal.
The PPSC application process manual is also available on the PPSC Official website.
Check PPSC Job Status from PPSC Planner
The Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has developed a new facility for its applicants where they can easily track their job status. The team of PPSC updates the planner regularly.
For example, You have applied for a job as an Assistant in PPSC and want to know about the date of the paper. Now you can easily track the dates updated by the authority from the PPSC Planner.
From the PPSC Planner, you can track the following information:
- Name of Post with Scale
- Name of Department
- Case Number
- Advertisement No
- Advertisement Month
- Advertisement Date
- Closing Date
- No. of Posts
- Provisional Number of Applicants
- Exam planned/Held
- Exam test result declared date
- Date for Submission of Documents
- Interview Planned/Held
- Interview Ending Date
- Final Result Declared
- Last updated date when PPSC update the record.
Above mention columns will help you to track the post status you have applied for.
PPSC Upcoming Jobs
This information will help you to determine the job which is not currently published or in the pipeline for advertisement. The basic advantage of this page is for applicants. They can easily prepare themselves for upcoming PPSC vacancies. From this PPSC Upcoming Jobs page, you can check the following columns:
- Post Name
- No. of Posts