University Of Science and Technology Bannu Jobs have been announced in the Daily Dawn Newspaper. USTB Bannu Jobs offers the following positions for hardworking and dynamic candidates regularly. This institute advertised Teaching Jobs and career-oriented faculty. The last date to apply for the University Of Science and Technology Bannu Jobs is 29-09-2023. ApplyNow.
|Hiring Organization||University Of Science and Technology Bannu|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||09|
|Address||University Of Science and Technology Bannu, Kpk|
|Estimated Salary||Rs.65000 – 95000/- PKR|
University Of Science and Technology Bannu Jobs Detail
|Post Title||Qualification||No Of Posts|
|Head Of Law Department||Ph.D in Law||01|
|Assistant Professor||Masters In Law||02|
|Lecturer||Masters In Law||01|
Interested candidates who have a Master’s Degree In Law/Ph.D. In Law and having at least 5 years of teaching experience and practice in the High Court or having a Bachelor’s Degree in law with 10 years of law teaching experience and also at least five years standing as an Advocate of the Supreme Court must apply before the last date.
Download University Of Science and Technology Bannu Jobs Advertisement
You Can Also See These Links For More Latest Jobs
How To Apply
- Interested candidates download the application form by visiting the USTB website https://ustb.edu.pk/
- Applicants filled out the application form properly.
- Send their application form along with CV, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, domicile, and CNIC with 5 passport size recent photographs for the post of Head Law Department, assistant Professor, Lecturer, and Visiting Faculty Non-refundable bank drafts of Rs.3500/- or cash deposit bank receipt from HBL, UST Bannu Branch in favor of Treasurer, University Of Science and Technology Bannu as application processing fee should reach to a given address.
- Address: Office Of University Of Science and Technology Bannu, Kpk.
- The last date for the candidates to apply for various posts from abroad is 09 October 2023
- The candidates prefer to provide original documents at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- A screening test for the Lecturer post will be necessary.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/Interview.
- The last date is 29 September 2023